Start Your Microblading Career Today!
Become a working Microblading artist! We are your best option to learn all the insider secrets you need to master this lucrative and rewarding craft.
Our Microblading & Ombre Shading Training Course is a 4-day intensive program designed to introduce you to the world of microblading, the most popular treatment in semi-permanent makeup, so that you may become a working microblading artist.
This comprehensive mastery will teach you all aspects of microblading, from profiling clients to drawing eyebrows to consent forms. You’ll learn directly from a microblading master and practice your craft on live models, so you leave this program not only with certification and a license, but also with confidence and experience.
You’ll also learn the skills to create the most exquisite gradient Ombre blended brows, in small classes, and practice this craft with live models.
Cost: Call for more details
Master marketing to help you build your clientele faster
Bonus unlimited mentoring/coaching program
Live models to work on so you can perfect your skills
Full certication & licensing
microblading & ombre mastery includes
- Master color theory, how to color correct, how to take out unwanted hair strokes to get a perfect job every time
- Different techniques on how to brow’s map using tape method and thread method, face shapes and bone structure
- Beautiful 3D patterns for face types of all ethnicities
- Also we’ll show you multiple Ombre shading techniques an how to incorporate them together with microblading to create beautiful combo brows
- How to set up your business, what kind of insurance you need, when to find a place to work out of, recommended room setup, building plans, how to pass inspection, how to clean up properly and more!
- How to market yourself with proven online and offline marketing techniques and how you can build your clientele straight from our academy after completing your training by booking your clients at our facility
- You’ll have 2 live models to practice on. 1 for microblading and one for Ombre shading
- Tips on how to take eye-catching photos to showcase your work properly
- A printed manual so you can go back and review our training materials anytime in the future
- You’ll also get a full professional kit for microblading to work on about 15 clients
- The best part of our training program is the after-mastery support. We allow students to come back anytime for additional help. We can do this as long as you need, until you are ready to be on your own
- No prior experience or license required
Discover how to become a Microblading & Ombre Shading Pro
Click the button below and get all the information you need about our classes and how to get the most from your skills:
Policies are subject to change over the course of time